HEALTH COACHES are now available at Physical Medicine Institute Orlando at 621 Wilkinson St, Orlando, FL 32803.
To schedule appointment call (352) 404-6959
Health coaches provide guidance and management in the major components of health, including diet, physical activity and wellness. They help people identify their ideal health goals, define a customized plan and guide them in putting the plan into action. This basically involves determining what areas of their clients’ lifestyle need to be changed for the better and making sure those changes are implemented.
- Health risk assessment
- Discuss issues that prevent client from achieving optimal health/wellness
- Discuss short term/long term goals
- Develop plan to achieve these goals
- Client will work on 1-2 goals at a time per week
- One month wellness plan
- Meet with Health Coach 1x per week
- Individual session – $70.00 per session
- Group session – $45.00 per session
Clients can alternate or switch from group to individual session if desired.
Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez