How does it work?
Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can I expect during treatment?
MLS Laser Therapy is a painless treatment that lasts an average of 8 – 10 minutes for 6 to 12 sessions depending on acute vs chronic conditions. You may experience a comfortable sensation at the point of application.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Most people experience positive results in 3 to 4 treatments, with the average course of treatment being 10 sessions. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments. The effects of MLS Laser Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you proceed through your treatment plan. It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to reoccur.
Benefits of MSL laser therapy:
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Non-surgical treatment
- No negative side effects
- Timely healing of sprains & strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries
- Muscle strains, sprains, and tears
- Arthritis and other degenerative joint conditions
- Back pain / arthritis / degenerative discs
- Injuries to the soft tissues
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Complex regional pain syndrome / RSD
- Plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinitis
- Pre- and post-surgical pain
MLS Laser Therapy 1 Single Treatment – $75.00
MLS Laser Therapy 5 Treatment Package – $300.00
MLS Laser Therapy 10 Treatment Package – $500.00 (Best Value)